Welcome to the HR Headmistress’ Shop - probably the most practical employment advice in the UK
Carrying Out Effective Performance Reviews
- Free shipping Free Next Day Delivery [RHCETK0001]
How do you make performance appraisals really effective?
Done well, performance reviews (also known as performance appraisals) have real value for organisations and their employees. HR professionals agree they’re important, but managers often dread carrying out appraisals and it becomes a pointless paper-pushing exercise.
Our clients ask:
- How do I carry out performance appraisals?
- How do I collect data for performance appraisals?
- What can I do to engage employees and involve them in the appraisal process?
- How do I deal with employees who are not performing well?
This tool kit enables you to take managers who will hear appeals through the performance appraisal process and answer these questions and many more.
Click the buy now button to answer your queries about performance appraisals.