Welcome to the HR Headmistress’ Shop - probably the most practical employment advice in the UK
Dealing with Appeals
- Free shipping
Free Next Day Delivery
Employment law is challenging for managers and human resources professionals alike!
The ACAS Code provides for a right of appeal to be given to an employee who has been taken through the formal discipline process or who has raised a formal grievance.
Our clients ask:
- What’s the process for hearing an appeal against a disciplinary sanction?
- When do I carry out a review and when a re-hearing?
- How do I correct procedural deficiencies?
- What do I do if new evidence comes to light on appeal?
- What happens if the employee exhausts the disciplinary appeal process and then raises a grievance?
- What are the employee’s employment rights?
This tool kit enables you to take managers who will hear appeals through the procedural maze and answer these questions and many more.
Click the buy now button to answer your queries about hearing appeals.