Welcome to the HR Headmistress’ Shop - probably the most practical employment advice in the UK
Managing the Disciplinary Process
- Free shipping Free Next Day Delivery [RHCETK0007]
All HR professionals and managers must be able to manage the disciplinary process.
Dealing with difficult employees is part and parcel of today’s workplace. Managers are expected to meet their targets by ensuring that their team delivers against all its own targets. If some team members do not do so, the manager needs to provide correction and guidance.
Our clients ask:
- How many informal chats should I do?
- Can I keep a record of an informal discussion?
- When should I make matters formal?
- When can the employee have a companion?
- What rights does the companion have?
- How do I make a decision about the level of sanction?
- What is mitigation?
This tool kit enables you to take managers who will manage the discipline process through the procedural maze and answer these questions and many more.
Click the buy now button to improve your workplace performance today.