Welcome to the HR Headmistress’ Shop - probably the most practical employment advice in the UK
Recorded live webinar: Flexible Working Recorded February 2017
Demands for life-work balance have become standard in the modern workplace. While many employees say that they wouldn’t consider working for an employer which wasn’t flexible in its approach, it’s not always an easy area to manage. Recorded in February 2017, this webinar covers the key aspects of flexible working and includes the following:
- The difference between an informal request and a statutory request
- Different types of flexible working
- Who qualifies?
- What’s the process if a request is made?
- Can a request to work flexibly be refused?
- Handling clashes in rights
Click the ‘buy now’ button to get up to date with employment law.