- There are Nine Million Lonely People in the UK – Are Your Employees Among Them?
- How to Help Your Team Build Good Mental Health
- Draw Your Team Together to Create Solutions to Problems
- The Works Christmas “Do” (and Don’ts!)
- The Only Way is Up
- A Gentler Route to Approaching a Poor Performance Conversation
- Offering Sabbaticals
- How to Stimulate Intellectual Curiosity in Yourself and Your Team
- Help Your Team Become More Time Affluent
- Bug Off!
- Winter Blues
- Pension and PHI
- Beware! Voluntary Redundancy Can Lead to Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Can an Employer Make a Sick Employee Redundant?
- Are Employees Entitled to Time off to Attend a Funeral?
- Are You Looking for Mr Right*?
- Are All Your Balls Up in the Air?
- Should the UK Offer 24/7 Childcare for Working Parents?
- Gone Today, Here Tomorrow?
- How to Create Informal Mentoring Opportunities
- Perception of Disability
- How Managers Can Help Grieving Workers
- Not All Carrots Are the Same! Money and Motivation
- How to Stop Feeling So Stressed
- Can Dilbertian Thinking Improve Results?
- Court of Appeal Rules in New Holiday Pay Calculation Case
- Medical Information and GDPR
- You’re Having a Laugh!
- How to Ask For Help
- Employer’s Knowledge of Disability
Our Client Receives Sunday Times Top 100 Award
We are really delighted to pass on the news that one of our clients, Building Services Design has been recognised by The Sunday Times as one of the best small companies to work for in its Top 100 Best Small Companies report.
Several of the Russell HR team have now worked with BSD and when we heard they’d gone in for the award against intense competition, we can safely say that we expected nothing less for them. In their first year of entry they ranked an impressive 32nd in the newspaper’s annual survey of firms with under 250 employees (and that makes them the highest listed company from the construction sector).
We add our warmest congratulations to Davids White and Featherstone and the rest of the excellent BSD team. But of course - that’s what happens to organizations who take our HR advice! Read all about them at www.BuildingServicesDesign.co.uk
Subscribe to our free monthly HR newsletter. Russell HR Consulting employment law newsletters are emailed automatically to our ever-growing number of subscribers every month.