This course aims to give participants a clear understanding of how to handle absence problems. It covers the knowledge and skills required to deal with problems fairly and within the law. Case studies highlight the key elements of dealing with both short term and long term absentees. Half day.
- measuring employee absenteeism
- causes of employee absenteeism
- monitoring and recording employee absence
- handling absence
- dealing with persistent short-term absences and lateness and employees who are suffering from long-term illness
- obtaining medical evidence and dealing with conflicting evidence
- disability discrimination
To make your booking email pm[at]russellhrconsulting.co.uk
give us a call on 0345 644 8955, so we can talk you through how it works.
- No-nonsense approach
- Concise, robust advice
- Guaranteed work
Kate has immense experience in helping employers manage the problems posed by employee’s performance. It is unusual to find a book written by a lawyer which is full of down to earth practical advice presented in an easily digested and light-hearted format. How to Get Top Marks in … Managing Poor Work Performance is just such a book.