Do all of your employees meet all of your reasonable standards nearly all the time?
No? Then you have some work to do.
After they start working with us, our clients find that the answer to the question posed above becomes a resounding "Yes!" That means their bottom line looks better, their productivity increases and their time is freed up.
What makes us really stand out from the crowd is our highly commercial and practical approach to HR problems-solving and solutions.
If you work with us you’ll find:
- your organisation's employment law training and HR issues are resolved;
- you comply with UK employment law;
- we work closely and proactively with you;
- problems are nipped firmly in the bud;
- you get robust timely advice and workable solutions;
- we provide monthly employment updates in plain English;
- you become more skilful, knowledgeable and confident in HR matters;
- we deliver practical employment law training.
HR for SMEsContact US
- No-nonsense approach
- Concise, robust advice
- Guaranteed work
Kate Russell has helped us with training on Workplace Investigations and Return to Work Interviews. Kate was diligent in checking our needs before the training was delivered, and in checking our needs had been met after. The training itself was an engaging mix of expert knowledge and practical exercises, with plenty of group discussion. Kate was enthusiastic about the subject matter, and her extensive knowledge and experience was both interesting and hugely useful to the group. Feedback from our managers is that they have been able to apply the training directly in the workplace and it has greatly increased their confidence and skill in dealing with unplanned absence. Excellent training, and the in-house deliver made it very cost-effective.