Sign up for our free weekly HR tips.
- No-nonsense approach
- Concise, robust advice
- Guaranteed work
Kate’s books are written to be easily understood, full of valuable advice and extremely good value for money. I would certainly recommend them.
Jan Sangster, Interim HR Advisor Employee Relations at Swindon College
Do all of your employees meet all of your reasonable standards nearly all the time?
No? Then you have some work to do.
After they start working with us, our clients find that the answer to the question posed above becomes a resounding "Yes!" That means their bottom line looks better, their productivity increases and their time is freed up.
What makes us really stand out from the crowd is our highly commercial and practical approach to HR problems-solving and solutions.
If you work with us you’ll find:
- your organisation's employment law training and HR issues are resolved;
- you comply with UK employment law;
- we work closely and proactively with you;
- problems are nipped firmly in the bud;
- you get robust timely advice and workable solutions;
- we provide monthly employment updates in plain English;
- you become more skilful, knowledgeable and confident in HR matters;
- we deliver practical employment law training.
Find out how to get cost-effective, robust and proactive HR advice and support. Call on 0345 644 8955 or email us.