These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website. By using this website, you accept the Terms in full. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, you must not use our website.
The site is provided on an “as is” basis. We do not warrant that the site will continue to be available in its existing format or at all.
While every care has been taken in compiling notes, advice and guidance in employment Russell HR Consulting Limited cannot be held responsible for any errors or omission. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
The notes, advice and or guidance are not intended as a substitute for specific legal advice.
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution within your organisation only such as our free resources and our employment law newsletter];
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to specific web site material and/or web site information and/or web site delivered/accessible services.
- Use the material for any unlawful purpose.
- Use the site so that the site is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or the functionality of the site is in any way impaired. You shall not run any automated scripts on the site without our express authorisation.
You further agree that you shall not use the site:
- For the transmission or posting of computer viruses or material which is defamatory, offensive or obscene.
- To violate or infringe the rights of any person, firm or company.
- To transmit material for the purposes of publicity promotion or advertising without our express permission.
You acknowledge and agree that in the event you have any right claim or action against any other user arising out of use of the site that you pursue such claim independently and without recourse to us; that you will indemnify and defend us against all such claims, liability and damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees arising out of a breach of these terms.
We reserve the right to immediately suspend your access to the site if you breach these terms.
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time. The revised Terms will apply to the use of our website from the date of their publication.
HR for SMEsContact US
- No-nonsense approach
- Concise, robust advice
- Guaranteed work
Kate has supported me for the last two years on a variety of staffing issues ranging from NHS tendering to redundancy consultation. Whatever the scenario throughout Kate has been nothing but focused and professional but always showing empathy to the situation or individual involved. Kate’s biggest strengths are her ability to cut through the waffle offering quick, clear and straight forward advice which is easy to follow and execute. Her e-mails and phone communication support this and have made my role of managing staff far easier since we engaged her. Highly recommended. In essence what I am trying to say she cuts through the b******t, gets the job done and at the same time is a pleasure to work with!