Russell HR Consulting has created this privacy statement in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The following information gathering and dissemination practices apply on this website (www.russellhrconsulting.co.uk). We do not sell, trade or pass on your information to any third party.
Information supplied by cookies can help us analyse the profile of our visitors, which helps us provide you with a better user experience. For example, if on a previous visit you went to our HR Products page, we might find this out from your cookie and highlight HR Products information on your subsequent visits.
During your visits to our website you may notice some cookies which are unrelated to us. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube or Useful contacts on our Links page, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this for a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to clear cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on your mobile phone’s browser, you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Russell HR Consulting offers free electronic newsletters to users. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through this site at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages or loss of data that results from downloading such material or data. You may remove your details from any mailing list by following the instructions contained in every newsletter.
- This website has implemented Google Analytics display advertising features including remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- This website uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. These ads may be shown to third-party vendors, including Google, on sites across the Internet.
- This website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors past visits to this website. These cookies are also used together to report on ad impressions, ad services, and related visitor interactions with this site.
- This site uses data aggregated from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) for general website reporting and improvement, and possibly for ad remarketing lists.
- Using Ads Settings provided by Google, visitors of this site can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- Google also provides website visitors Google Analytics' opt-outs for the web, which provides a browser add-on for opting out of Google Analytics tracking altogether.
HR for SMEsContact US
- No-nonsense approach
- Concise, robust advice
- Guaranteed work
Excellent presentation style, use of analogies and examples, good pace.. Really useful and informative. Very enjoyable session. Delegate - Optimising Work Performance