Sign up for our free weekly HR tips.
- No-nonsense approach
- Concise, robust advice
- Guaranteed work
Kate’s approach is that positive and proactive attitudes by management will often turn a chronic absentee into one that can contribute at higher levels and for longer – in my experience some employees don’t begin to understand the link between their own attendance and overall team performance until they hear what the headmistress has to say.
Steve Williamson, Group HR Manager, Somerston Hotels Ltd
Retained HR Services
Our retained HR services gives you a fixed fee plan which means you get unlimited HR support, proactive and robust advice so your risks are reduced, you save time and enjoy peace of mind. You can plan your finances and know exactly what you’ll get for your investment.
The contents of each retained service are tailored to meet the individual organisation’s needs. Typically they include:
- a site visit to meet the team and learn about your business;
- an HR audit to assess where you are now and where you need to be;
- unlimited HR advice, confirmed in writing;
- a review and update of employment documents;
- provision of correspondence, policies and procedures;
- employment law updates in clear English;
- regular education and training;
- conversations with a friendly, understanding and knowledgeable advisor.
Working with Russell HR gives you the competitive edge.
You benefit because we remove your problems and make you more profitable. We do this by:
- delivering robust advice and workable solutions;
- finding out all about your business;
- problem solving the issues with which you came to us;
- then recommending preventative action.
In addition we ensure that we:
- resolve your employment law training and HR issues;
- ensure that you comply with UK employment law;
- work proactively with you to ensure that we nip problems in the bud;
- educate and train you to become risk aware and HR savvy.
We give you great flexibility; we don’t try and tie you in for five years at a time because we don’t need to. Our clients stay with us because they’re extremely happy with our work, and not because they are forced to by a very long contract.