A dignity at work policy is essential in workplace. Bullying and harassment are unacceptable. They can be destructive to the victim and the organisation. This course explains the legal framework, and helps delegates tackle inappropriate language and behaviour.
This one day training course looks at bullying, sexual, racial and age harassment homophobia and religious harassment. Half day. Covers:
- definitions of harassment and bullying
- the legal framework
- dignity at work policies
- recognising bullying and harassment
- tackling inappropriate behaviour
- performance management distinguished from bullying
- managing difficult people in the longer term
- investigating an allegation of bullying or harassment
- resolving complaints
To make your booking email pm[at]russellhrconsulting.co.uk
give us a call on 0345 644 8955, so we can talk you through how it works.
HR for SMEsContact US
- No-nonsense approach
- Concise, robust advice
- Guaranteed work
Kate’s advice is always efficient, sensible and clear. I’ve relied heavily on her over the last year particularly, for a wide range of issues. Her support has been invaluable to our small management team as well. She’s often the voice of reason in an unreasonable world! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her service.