Last week I went to a dogs' dinner. Well, not so much of a dinner as a cocktail party! The occasion was the 21st Birthday of one of our clients, Dogs for the Disabled.
I took along some doggy and people chocs to help them celebrate this special occasion!
The charity trains dogs to work with disabled people creating life-changing partnerships by training assistance dogs to help disabled children and adults lead a fuller, more independent life.
Russell HR Consulting work with the charity and also donates 10% of sales from its' Law On The Move audio CD as well as sponsoring puppies throughout their training.
For more information on Law on the Move or to help you with your employment law training, please get in touch.
Subscribe to our free monthly HR newsletter. Russell HR Consulting employment law newsletters are emailed automatically to our ever-growing number of subscribers every month.
Latest blog posts
- Never Waste A Good Crisis
19 / 01 / 2021
- Up Close and Personal
12 / 01 / 2021
- How to Close the Door on Work When You’re WFM
07 / 01 / 2021
- Is the Pen Mightier than the Phone?
29 / 12 / 2020
- How to Help Dyslexic Employees
23 / 12 / 2020
- Show Some Respect
09 / 12 / 2020
- “Thank You” – Two Magic Words
02 / 12 / 2020
- Bullying at the Home Office – Just Who Bullied Who?
25 / 11 / 2020
- Give Business A Shot in the Arm
18 / 11 / 2020
- Battlefield Memories 11 / 11 / 2020