Last week I went to a dogs' dinner. Well, not so much of a dinner as a cocktail party! The occasion was the 21st Birthday of one of our clients, Dogs for the Disabled.
I took along some doggy and people chocs to help them celebrate this special occasion!
The charity trains dogs to work with disabled people creating life-changing partnerships by training assistance dogs to help disabled children and adults lead a fuller, more independent life.
Russell HR Consulting work with the charity and also donates 10% of sales from its' Law On The Move audio CD as well as sponsoring puppies throughout their training.
For more information on Law on the Move or to help you with your employment law training, please get in touch.
Subscribe to our free monthly HR newsletter. Russell HR Consulting employment law newsletters are emailed automatically to our ever-growing number of subscribers every month.
Latest blog posts
- How to Tell an Employee They Have BO
13 / 07 / 2022
- Embrace Your Anxiety
08 / 06 / 2022
- Surf the Learning Curve
11 / 05 / 2022
- All Change!?
19 / 04 / 2022
- Sourcing Sparkle: Look for Potential Stars
15 / 03 / 2022
- Taking Up Workplace References
15 / 02 / 2022
- Is an Employer Vicariously Responsible for Workplace Jokes That Go Wrong
19 / 01 / 2022
- Zap Frivolous and Vexatious Grievances
23 / 12 / 2021
- Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow
09 / 12 / 2021
- The Surprising Benefits of Housework 25 / 11 / 2021