Last week I went to a dogs' dinner. Well, not so much of a dinner as a cocktail party! The occasion was the 21st Birthday of one of our clients, Dogs for the Disabled.
I took along some doggy and people chocs to help them celebrate this special occasion!
The charity trains dogs to work with disabled people creating life-changing partnerships by training assistance dogs to help disabled children and adults lead a fuller, more independent life.
Russell HR Consulting work with the charity and also donates 10% of sales from its' Law On The Move audio CD as well as sponsoring puppies throughout their training.
For more information on Law on the Move or to help you with your employment law training, please get in touch.
Subscribe to our free monthly HR newsletter. Russell HR Consulting employment law newsletters are emailed automatically to our ever-growing number of subscribers every month.
Latest blog posts
- Time Spent on Reconnaissance is Seldom Wasted
07 / 04 / 2021
- Are Staff on Sleep in Shifts Entitled to NMW for the Entire Shift?
24 / 03 / 2021
- How to Deal with Toxic Employees
10 / 03 / 2021
- Can I Make Vaccinations Mandatory?
24 / 02 / 2021
- Being Sent Distracted – and How to Avoid It
17 / 02 / 2021
- Speed It Up
09 / 02 / 2021
- Saying Goodbye Forever
02 / 02 / 2021
- Adapt or Die
27 / 01 / 2021
- Never Waste A Good Crisis
19 / 01 / 2021
- Up Close and Personal 12 / 01 / 2021