Employment Law Workshops
- Introduction to employment law
- Employment law update
- Dignity at work
- Workplace investigations
- Managing discipline, grievance and dismissal
- Managing poor work performance
- Introduction to performance appraisal
- The legal and practical aspects of recruitment
- Contracts of employment and employment rights
- TUPE without tears
- Managing attendance
- Reorganising,restructuring and downsizing
- Managing redundancy for employee representatives
- Preparing and presenting at an employment tribunal
To download our printable Employment Law Training Brochure containing full details of all our available courses Click here,
Thanks for all you and your team’s advice over the past year or so; it has been a very efficient and knowledgeable service.
Tom Williams, Finance Director, Mirus IT
Employment Law Training
Escalating compensation, rapidly changing legislation and greater employee awareness of their rights make employment law the daily equivalent of walking a tightrope for a busy company.
You can significantly reduce the risk of a legal challenge in your workplace by attending our practical workshops.
Russell HR Consulting provides a range of employment law training for line managers and HR professionals.
We offer both in-house bespoke employment law training, and public courses, using current case law to help participants understand the practical impact on their business.
Our presenters are all experts in delivering employment law training and still work as hands-on HR consultants. Our style is practical, helpful, up-to-date and fun. Case studies are used to create discussion and to reinforce the learning.
All our employment law training can be tailored to meet your requirements. Call us for more information about bespoke courses.
We run public employment law training from time to time. Click here for more information about public courses.
Sign up for our free weekly HR tips.