Employment Law Workshops
- Introduction to employment law
- Employment law update
- Dignity at work
- Workplace investigations
- Managing discipline, grievance and dismissal
- Managing poor work performance
- Introduction to performance appraisal
- The legal and practical aspects of recruitment
- Contracts of employment and employment rights
- TUPE without tears
- Managing attendance
- Reorganising,restructuring and downsizing
- Managing redundancy for employee representatives
Excellent presentation style, use of analogies and examples, good pace.. Really useful and informative. Very enjoyable session.
Delegate - Optimising Work Performance
Toni Chivers, Active Education Manager
Employment Law Training
Escalating compensation, rapidly changing legislation and greater employee awareness of their rights make employment law the daily equivalent of walking a tightrope for a busy company.
You can significantly reduce the risk of a legal challenge in your workplace by attending our practical workshops.
Russell HR Consulting provides a range of employment law training for line managers and HR professionals.
We offer a range of bespoke employment law training using current case law to help participants understand the practical impact on their business.
Contact us for more information about bespoke courses.
We regret that we are not able to offer public courses.
Our presenters are all experts in delivering employment law training and still work as hands-on HR consultants. Our style is practical, helpful, up-to-date and fun. Case studies are used to create discussion and to reinforce the learning.