We are really delighted to pass on the news that one of our clients, Building Services Design has been recognised by The Sunday Times as one of the best small companies to work for in its Top 100 Best Small Companies report.
Several of the Russell HR team have now worked with BSD and when we heard they’d gone in for the award against intense competition, we can safely say that we expected nothing less for them. In their first year of entry they ranked an impressive 32nd in the newspaper’s annual survey of firms with under 250 employees (and that makes them the highest listed company from the construction sector).
We add our warmest congratulations to Davids White and Featherstone and the rest of the excellent BSD team. But of course - that’s what happens to organizations who take our HR advice! Read all about them at www.BuildingServicesDesign.co.uk
Subscribe to our free monthly HR newsletter. Russell HR Consulting employment law newsletters are emailed automatically to our ever-growing number of subscribers every month.
Latest blog posts
- Importance of Clear Contractual Terms in Employment
15 / 09 / 2021
- Getting Back to the Workplace
02 / 09 / 2021
- Have We Become a Nation of Lead Swingers?
18 / 08 / 2021
- Holding the Baby
29 / 07 / 2021
14 / 07 / 2021
- Helping Employees Get Better Rest
01 / 07 / 2021
- How to Create an Environment for Better Mental Health
17 / 06 / 2021
- Fair Reason, But Incomplete Procedure Makes Dismissal Unfair
03 / 06 / 2021
- Fragments of Employees’ Contracts Can Transfer
20 / 05 / 2021
- Whistleblowing - the Public Interest Test 06 / 05 / 2021