Although we are based near Milton Keynes, our clients are based across the UK. Our northernmost client is in Aberdeenshire, our southernmost on the south coast of Sussex and we have a complete west to east spread of clients too.
Clients are drawn from a wide variety of industries and professions, though we have gained particular specialist knowledge in the following sectors:
- dentists and associated dental products and services
- logistics and transport
- charities and not-for-profit organisations
- contract cleaning
- builders merchants and construction
- housing associations
Our client retention rate is phenomenally high; over 90% of our work is repeat and referred. We think that speaks volumes for our approach.
Our clients say that the most important attributes they look for in an outsourced HR provider and find in us are
- Clear, concise, robust and practical advice.
- Responsiveness and easy to contact when needed.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, your particular industry/market sector.
- Willingness to build a relationship with you and make an effort to understand you and how your business works.
- No-nonsense approach
- Concise, robust advice
- Guaranteed work
As a small business owner the rules and regulations surrounding HR can be both daunting and time consuming. In 2016 we decided to seek help and employ the services of Kate Russell of Russell HR Consulting. Kate’s expert knowledge enabled us to make sure all our employment law documentation was correct and we also decided to pay for Kate’s advice on a ongoing basis should any employee disciplinary matters arise. Needless to say issues to happen from time to time and it is a great peace of mind to be able to pick up the phone to Kate for advice in any given set of circumstances to enable us to carry out the correct procedures. I would highly recommend Russell HR Consulting.